Create your own technology profile
The aim of the Enterprise Europe Network is to broker organizations offering or requesting an innovative technology. A purely commercial form of activity where there is no technology transfer is not supported.
Which technologies are spread through the Enterprise Europe Network database?
- Innovative Technologies or Know-How
- Research & Development Results
- Production and license agreement, Joint Ventures
How it works
Each company or research institution offering or requesting an innovative technology has to fill in a standardized technology profile. Beside a short abstract and a more detailed description of the technology, further information is requested as follows:
- Stage of development (for offers)
- Type of cooperation sought (Technical Co-operation, Joint venture, Licence agreement, Manufacturing agreement, Commercial Agreement with Technical Assistance)
- Innovative aspects
- Type of partner sought (e.g. Industry, SME, R&D Institute, Multiplier, etc.)
- Technical specifications (for requests)
Please contact us
to create your own technology profile.