|Title of Profil||Gas density & molar mass sensor for OEM integration, process control or laboratory analysis
12 FR 33j6 3PGH
|Country of origin||France|
|Entry/Update||2012-07-03 / 2012-07-03|
|Status||This profile is expired! For further details, please contact your local EEN office. (2013-06-06) |
AbstractA French SME specialized in the design and manufacturing of embedded micro-sensors proposes gas density meters and molar mass analyzers for OEM applications or for final use in industrial process or lab analysis. The company is seeking commercial partners (co-developers, integrators, etc). The technology finds applications in the chemical, oil & gas, lubrication, printing and power generation domains.
Metering of gas density is critical to insure proper custody transfers, monitor gas contamination during transportation or qualify gas mixes.
The proposed innovation is a digital sensor of very small size, measuring the density of gas. The device can be coupled to a pressure & temperature sensor in order to calculate gas molar mass. It provides continuous analysis, and can either be installed in a lab, on a process line, or embedded onto any machinery (engine, turbines). It benefits from a real-time temperature compensation, is ATEX certified (zone 0) and features both analogue or digital communication.
Applications can mainly be found in the oil & gas, natural gas, industrial gas production domains.
Compared to traditional methods, our gas density sensor:
- Is plug & play, Provides continuous gas density + pressure + temperature + molar mass measurements
- Proved a high operational tolerance to process gasses: humidity, pressure & temperature changes.
- Has very small dimensions (80mm x 40mm x 40mm), allowing easy mechanical integration
- Features digital communication, making it an excellent candidate for any OEM integration.
- Is ATEX certified, intrinsically safe, zone 0.
- Embedded Systems and Real Time Systems
- Generators, electric engines and power converters
- Turbines, fluid machinery, combined heat and power
- Sensors/Multisensor Technology, Instrumentation
- Electronic measurement systems
- Process control equipment and systems
- Power transmission equipment (including generators & motors)
Stage of development
Already on the market
Patent Rights (IPR)
Patent(s) applied for but not yet granted
- Joint further development
- Testing of new applications
Type of partner sought: integrators, distributors and co-developers
Specific area of activity of the partner: engines, windturbines, power generation domains
Task to be performed by the partner sought: technology application
We only react to expressions of interest in Swiss profiles and/or made by organisations based in Switzerland
Would you like to contact
- You are not based in Switzerland? You are not interested in a Swiss profiles?
Find your local access point on the Network website.
- This technology profile does not fit your requirements?
You are searching for a tailor made solution?
You are interested to promote your own technology profile?
=> Contact us now!
=> In short time we can find suitable partners