AbstractCzech company has been developing and producing laser interferometers and accessories since 1992 and is looking for new partners and investors for new application development. Their interferometers are unique thanks to the wavelength stability and accuracy, operational cost saving, resistance to vibration/shock and no warm-up time. At the moment the company is looking for new partners and investors for new application development.
DetailsLaser interferometer is the most accurate measurement devices. It can measure and calibrate length, angles, flatness, straightness and squareness with resolution of 1 nm for length measurements and 0,01' for angle measurements.
In the high-tech sectors laser interferometers are used in the production of microprocessors, large LCD screens, optical components and other high precision parts. In engineering the most typical application is calibration of machine tools and measurement machines. Among the other usages are measurement of vibration and bending of bridges under load or monitoring of the movement of land in areas that are being considered for building of highways or railways.
The Czech company has been advancing field of laser measurement for over 20 years.
At the moment the company is looking for new partners and investors for new application development.
The company´s lasers:
The core part of the interferometer is a stabilized metrology laser. The company specializes in homodyne lasers, the unique design brings:
• Wavelength stability and accuracy 0.02 ppm – these lasers meet these parameters even after 10 years of usage. Therefore 3 years warranty can be provided for the interferometer, including on the accuracy and stability.
• Operational cost saving – laser tubes can be refilled with working gas isotopes if needed instead of purchasing new tube, cost of which would have been significantly higher. This need may arise after a decade of usage.
• Resistance to vibration and shock – This feature is crucial in calibration of certain kinds of machines.
• No warm-up time required – Due to the revolutionary temperature compensated design of the laser tube, laser is ready for measurement immediately after being switched on.
• All lasers are calibrated and thus traceable.
The company´s interferometer systems:
Wireless sensors for temperature, air pressure and humidity monitoring – up to 10 compensation sensors. For permanent installations sensors can be connected to the interface with cables.
• Special CCD sensor for a simple measurement of straightness.
• The software for measurment is open source.