AbstractA Bavarian company active in the field of developing highly complex IT-solutions in several branches such as aerospace, automotive and medical technology, has developed a telematic solution which can be adopted to many applications: Fleet Management, Tracking & Tracing, Authentication and Authorization of operating staff etc. It comes with an electronic key system. They are now looking for licensees, who would include the telematic solution into their own solution.
DetailsThe Bavarian company - founded in 1993 and with more than 70 employees - is a specialist for system technology as well as for the development of hard- and software. This company sees its main task in taking care of a well-functioning of highly developed technology by means of intelligent and comprehensive technical performance for all areas of application. One of their newly developed products is a telematic solution, which runs on universal Linux platforms.
This highly flexible and configurable system can be adopted to many applications: Transportation of valuable or hazardous goods, fleet management, tracking & tracing, authentication and authorization of operating staff, geofencing and automated alarming. It comes with an electronic key system which identifies the operating staff and adds a powerful management tool for dedicated user rights assignment.
The technology is offered as a license to system integrators which would include the telematic solution or parts of it into their own solution. They also provide additional development resources for further enhancement or system integration.
- New approach for the system architecture.
- Software runs on universal Linux platforms.
- Different handlers (GPS, GPRS, clock, timer, electronic key) are designed as plug-ins.
- System is highly flexible and configurable to specific customer needs.
- No necessity to change the underlying hardware platform.
- Behaviour of the system can be configured over-the-air.
- For security applications an integrated electronic key system is provided.