AbstractA Spanish company with 20-year experience in the footwear industry is working in the field of supplying new and second-hand machinery, design of turnkey plants and technical assistance. Footwear industry is nowadays facing a global decrease and the current trend is to move the production units towards countries with low labour costs. Footwear companies of manufacturing emergent countries in Europe are sought to transfer the know-how as well as to reach manufacturing agreements.
DetailsFor over 20 years, a Spanish company has been advising companies and providing technology solutions to footwear companies all over the world. The company has valuable know-how and experience in the following fields:
- Supplying of new equipment: machinery from different European manufactures for all footwear processes.
- Supplying of second-hand equipment: the company owns an important stock of reconditioned machinery for all footwear processes.
- Consultancy and design of turnkey plants, giving advice on the most suitable solution for the client’s needs.
- Technical assistance for maintenance and repair.
Machinery types include a vast range of applications: prefabricated soles, cutting machines, feathering, punching, folding, sewing machines, tacking, moulding machines, mounting machines, reactivation of adhesives, drying oven, cementing, heel stamping, roughing, smoothing out, machines for fixing soles, trimming of lining, last lifting, cold chamber, machines for settling footwear, polishing, application of lacquers, etc.
The company owns a high experienced professional team in every area of footwear manufacturing. The company has provided technical solutions to companies working in different footwear styles and sub-sectors: man, woman and boy, Bottier Louis XV, insoles manufacturing, prefabricated soles, abutment, forms and patterns department, etc.
The company’s know how would comprise the following knowledge:
- How to design a manufacturing plant
- How to select the right machinery
- How to do the technical assistance (maintenance and repair)
- How to deal with the client
The footwear industry is nowadays facing a global decrease. The current global trend is to move the production units towards countries with low labour costs. This is the situation in Spain, in which traditional manufacturing companies are moving to China, Morocco, Turkey or Europe’s eastern countries (Romania, Bulgaria, etc.). In this sense, footwear-manufacturing companies in emergent countries in Europe could take advantage of the company’s experience and know-how. The company’s know-how is able to provide:
- Complete solutions for the design and set-up of a footwear manufacturing plant.
- Solutions adapted to the client’s needs.